1. I am pleased to invite you to participate in… to be held from… to… in…
2. It is my pleasure/ a great honor for me to invite you to…
3. I hope that you won’t decline my invitation.
4. I will cover all the expenses involved.
5. Would you please let me know as soon as possible if you can accept my invitation?
6. I do hope you will be able to accept our invitation.
7. Do you agree to my arrangement? If you could prefer different arrangements, we shall fit in with them.
8. If you accept we shall, of course, pay you a fee plus expenses.
1. I am writing to you to complain abut…
2. I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with…
3. I am completely disappointed /upset to find…
4. There are some problems with… that I wish to bring to attention . In the first place,… in the second place. …
5. To improve the situation, it is advisable to take the following measures, For one thing, … For another,…
6. I do hope that the problems will be solved as soon as possible.
7. I do hope my suggestions will be taken into consideration to improve the situation.
8. We believe that you will take this matter serious form now on and make every effort to prevent its recurrence.
In my humble opinion, you would be wise to take the following action: 在下认为，如果你能采取以下措施，将是一种明智的选择。
I hope you will not find it too forward for me to suggest that you… 请原谅我的直接，不过，希望你能___________。
In my experience, it seems that _______ would make sense in your situation. 从我的经验来看，针对你的情况，似乎________会有帮助。
At the risk of overstepping my boundaries, allow me to suggest that you____。 请原谅我的冒昧，不过我建议你_____________。
I truly appreciate your kindness.
I am grateful to you for…
I appreciate it more than I can say.
I can never thank you enough.
I wish there were a better word than “ thanks “ to express my appreciation for your generous help.
It was kind and generous of you to do this for me, and I appreciate it more than I can say.
Many thanks for your kindness and hospitality.
Now we have arrived back home safe and sound.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for…
Thank you again for your kindness.
Please accept my sincerest and deepest apology.
I apologize most sincerely for…
I am truly sorry to have done…
Please forgive me…
I owe you an apology…
I regret to inform you that I am unable to do..
I am so sorry to have put you through so much trouble…
The honor of your presence is requested…
It’s a pleasure for me to invite you to…
We sincerely hope that you make it.
We would be honored to have you there with us…
I will cover all the expense involved.
I can only imagine how difficult this time must be for you, and I want to extend to you my unwavering support.
I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with\at…
I very much regret to have to inform you that…
I haven’t heard from you for ages. How are you doing?
I haven’t seen you for such a long time. How are you getting along with your work?
I want to congratulate you with all my heart.
I warmly congratulate you on what you’ve achieved.
I am most grateful to you for your help.
Dear ______ ,
①It affords me much pleasure to recommend ______(要推荐的人)to you.②During his/her graduate years he/she was my ______ . ③As his/her ______ I found him/her ______(介绍与此人的关系).
④His/Her performance in the school years was outstanding. ⑤First, he/she had been and showed great talents in ______ . ⑥In addition, he/she has a very pleasant personality. ⑦He has developed a strong sense of ______, and working with him is always. ⑧I can state that he/she has all the qualities of being ______.(介绍此人的能力)
⑨Therefore, I here recommend him/her to you with all my heart. ⑩Should you favor him/her with a position in your company/Should you accept him/her in your university?I am sure that his/her future conduct/academic work will prove worthy of your confidence. I look forward to hearing from you at the earliest possible moment.
Dear ______ ,
①I have learned with delight that you ______(祝贺事由). ②I would like to extend to you my utmost congratulations on ______. ③You must be ______. ④And I feel very happy for you.
⑤ ______(所取得的成绩)is quite exciting news! ⑥I know this is surely owing to ______(被祝贺人过去的努力).⑦It is a reward you richly deserve for your ______(被祝贺人的优点).
⑧Kindly let me know when you ______(咨询对方何时有空).⑨I hope ______(表达自己的愿望). ⑩My best wishes for your further success.
Dear ______ ,
①I am writing to formally request to ______(请求的内容).
②The reason for ______is that ______(给出原因). ③I ______ , so I ______(给出细节).
④I would also like to request ______(提出进一步的要求). ⑤I am sorry for any inconvenience I have caused.
⑥Thank you for your attention to these requests. ⑦If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at ______(电话号码). ⑧I look forward to a favorable reply.
Dear ______ ,
①I am ______(自我介绍). ②I am writing to see if it is possible for you to provide me with information regarding ______(要询问的内容).
③First of all, what are ______(第一个问题)? ④Secondly, when will ______(第二个问题)? ⑤Thirdly, is ______(第三个问题)?
⑥I would also like to inquire ______(将最重要的问题单独成段). ⑦Could you be so kind as to send me some relevant booklets on the above-mentioned aspects?
⑧Thank you for you kindness, and your prompt attention to this letter will be highly appreciated.