631. The cartons are comparatively light, and therefore easy to handle.
632. It is our usual way to pack these goods in cartons.
633. Cartons are quite fit for ocean transportation, and they are extensively used in our shipments to other continental ports to the entire satisfaction of our clients.
634. Cartons are more convenient to handle in the course of loading and unloading.
635. We would like to inform you that we used to pack our scissors in wooden cases but after several trial shipments in carton packing, we found our cartons just as seaworthy as wooden cases.
636. Cartons are less expensive, lighter to carry and cost lower freight.
637. We refer carton packing to wooden case packing.
638. Our cartons for canned food are not only seaworthy, but also strong enough to protect the goods from damage.
639. Cartons are not likely to be mixed with wooden cases while in transport or storage, so that the rate of breakage is lower than that of wooden cases.
640. Shirts packed in such cartons are not so susceptible to damage by moisture as those packed in wooden cases.
641. All our wooden cases are well sealed. They are not easily subject to sweat damage.
642. We believe that your clients will find the improved packing satisfactory and your fears unwarranted.
643. We hope that you will agree to our opinion and accept our carton packing.
644. The weight and measurement of each case are clearly marked on every case.
645. You will know that our packing has been greatly improved and we are sure that they will meet with the satisfaction of the clients.
646. The dimension of the cases are 17cm high, 30 cm wide and 50 cm long with a volume of about 0.026 cubic meter. The gross weight is 23.5Kg.
647. They save shipping space and facilitate the storage and distribution of the goods.
648. In addition to the gross, net and tare weights, the wording “Made in the people’s Republic of China “ is also stenciled on the package.
649. We have made a number of improvements in packaging and presentation. Please set your mind at ease.
650. Our containers are in complete conformity to the specification laid down by the International Standardization Organization.