医务职员常用英语70句

时间:2022-1-13 作者:恒星英语网

1、What can do for you?

你有哪些事?

2、May I help you?

我能助你什么忙?

3、Please take a seat!

please sit down!

请坐。

4、Wait a moment, please.

请等一等。

5、Sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起叫你久等了。

6、It is not serious.

病情不紧急。

7、Don’t worry.

There is nothing to worry about.

不必顾虑。

8、You need a thorough examination.

你需要做一个全方位检查。

9、You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.

你需要在医院里住几夭。

We think that you had better be hospitalized.

大家觉得你最好住进医院来。

10、You should stay in bed for a few days.

你需要卧床几天。

11、You can keep on working.

You can carry on with your work.

可以继续工作。

12、You should be very careful for a week or two.

这一两周内,你需要非常注意。

13、Try to relax and keep calm.

尽可能放松维持镇静。

14、You’ll soon be all right.

你非常快就会好起来的。

15、1’m sure this medicine will help you a great deal.

这药对你一定会非常有效的。

16、Feeling well again is a rather slow process, I’m afraid.

恐怕痊愈将是一个非常慢的过程。

17、You will have to wait for twenty minutes.

你需要等20分钟。

18、Complete recovery will take a rather long time.

彻底恢复需要一段非常长的时间。

19、You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.

你需要按期来门诊检查。

20、If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.

如果你觉着病加重了,就请立刻来门诊。

21、If you feel worried, don’t hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.

你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都快点上医院看去。

22、I’ll come right away.

我立刻就来。

23、I’m going to make arrangements for your admission.

我去给你安排住院。

24、Please come with your interpreter next time.

下次请带翻译来。

25、Do you understand what I’m saying?

你了解我的话吗?

26、Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?

你看在那几个方面还需要讲解呢?

27、Shall I explain it again?

需等我海讲解一遍吗?

28、If the trouble persists come back again.如果状况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。

29、There doesn‘t seem to be anything serious, but we’11 take an x-ray just to be certain.不象有哪些紧急状况,但还是要拍张x线片一定一下。

30、Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test)。

请等一下,大家需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。

31、It‘s difficult to say just now exactly what’s wrong.目前还不好说是那些问题。

32、This is quite common among people of your age.在你如此岁数人当中,这可太一般了。

This often happens to people of your age.这样的情况常常发生在你如此岁数的人。

This often occurs at your age.这就常常出在你这种岁数上。

33、This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress)。

这种病一般发生在工作需要精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)大家当中。

34、I suggest you do some light exercises.我建议你做些轻微的训练。

I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸。

I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.我建议你作理疗。

I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.我建议你吃中药。

35、I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery, dermatology, urology department)。

我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去。

36、Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin, urine stool, sputum) should be checked.你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下。

37、A smear should be taken.需要做个涂片。

A culture should be done.需要做个培养。

38、Please don‘t eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.明早查血以前不要吃东西。

39、Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果。

40、What‘s your trouble?

你哪儿觉着不好?

41、How long have you been feeling unwell?

你不舒服多长时间了。

42、What medicine did you take?

你吃的是什么药?

43、Have you taken any medicine?

你吃过什么药吗?

44、Did you take your temperature?

你试过体温吗?

45、Do you smoke (drink)?

你抽烟(喝酒)吗?

46、Have you any temperature (a cough, a bed headach)?

你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?

47、Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever, any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?

你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?

48、Do you sufer from heartburn stomachaches(loose bowel movements, chest pains)?

你的胃有过烧心感(稀便,胸痛)吗?

49、Do your want to have your tooth extracted, tooth filled, dressing changed, blood pressure checked?

你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?

50、Let me examine you please.我给你检查一下。

51、Please take off your shoes and lie down.请脱鞋,躺下。

52、Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带。

53、Please take off your trousers.请脱下裤子。

54、Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side)。

请仰卧(俯卧,右边卧,左边卧)。

55、Please bend your knees.请屈膝。

56、Ppleare relax.请放松。

57、Please breathe deeply(normally)。

请深呼正常呼吸)。

58、Please stick Out your tongue.请伸出舌头。

59、Please let me feel your pulse.让我摸摸你的脉搏。

60、Let me take your blood pressure.我给你量一下血压。

61、Pleas, lift your left leg(right leg)。

请抬起你的左腿(右腿)。

62、Please open your mouth and say "Ah".请张开口说“啊”。

63、It is normal(essentially normal)。

结果正常(基本正常)。

64、Have you ever received any treatment before?

你以前治过吗?

65、Has it gotten worse?

状况变坏了吗?

66、Has it happened before?

这样的情况以前发生过吗?

67、Are you feeling better?

你觉着好一些吗?

68、Is the pain gentting less?

疼痛减轻些了吗?

69、Does it still hurt?

还疼吗?

70、How long have you had this pain?

你从什么时侯开始有这种痛的?

声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:375750496@qq.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。

今日推荐

少年儿童的英语小笑话阅读

笑话是一种用来逗笑取乐的文体。笑话,不仅能让同学们在日常生活和学习中不时地会心一笑,还能从中学习到不少的英语知识,小编今天就给大家带来了英语的笑话,供您查阅英语笑话一It happened that a Dog had got a piec