1. Let’s go to karaoke.
2. Are you good at singing?
3. I’d like to request a song.
4. You sing first. (Go ahead. After you.)
5. How about a song, John?
6. What are you going to sing?
7. Let’s sing a duet.
8. Now it’s my turn. (It’s finally my turn.)
9. I don’t have the nerve to sing in front of people. (I don’t have the guts to sing in front of people.)
10. I can’t keep up with the new songs. (I can’t keep track of the new music. I can’t learn the new songs fast enough.)
11. I’m tone-deaf. (I have no ear for music. My singing is out of tune.)
12. What’s your karaoke specialty? (What’s your best song? Which songs do you sing the best?)
13. I’ve never heard of that song.
14. You’re a good singer! (You sing very well! Well done! Good job!)