旅游常用英语口语:去健身中心

时间:2022-1-14 作者:旺旺英语网

STEVE: I’m going over to the gym. I want to do some running.

史堤夫: 我要去健身中心,我想要跑步。

JOSEPH: Why don’t you run outside?

乔瑟夫: 你为何不在户外跑?

STEVE: Are you kidding? Do you know how cold it is today?

史堤夫: 你开玩笑吧?你知晓今天有多冷吗?

JOSEPH: Yeah, I suppose. I guess it isn’t healthy to run in this weather.

乔瑟夫: 对,我相信。我觉得在这种天气下跑步也不健康。

STEVE: No, it’s not. Not at all. I’d probably freeze my lungs.

史堤夫: 不,一点也不健康。一点也不。我的肺非常可能都会结冻。

JOSEPH: Wait for me a minute. I’ll go over to the gym too.

乔瑟夫 :等我一下。我跟你一块去健身中心。

STEVE: You?

史堤夫: 你?

JOSEPH: Yes, why not? Just let me get my gym clothes together.

乔瑟夫: 对,为何不?让我把运动服饰带上。

STEVE: I didn’t know you could exercise.

史堤夫: 我并不知晓你做运动。

JOSEPH: What do you mean by that? Everyone can exercise!

乔瑟夫: 你的意思是?每一个人都可以运动啊!

STEVE: Yeah, I know. But you?I always thought you were only good at lifting beer bottles to your mouth.

史堤夫: 对呀,我知晓。但你?我一直觉得你只能把啤酒瓶放进你的嘴巴。

JOSEPH: No, not at all. I was on the swimming team in high school.And I’d like to do some weight training. They have decent equipment at that gym.

乔瑟夫: 不,才没。我在高中的时候参加过游泳队。我也喜欢做一些举重运动。健身中心有非常不错的设施。

STEVE: You’re going to lift weights? Hah!

史堤夫: 你要举重?哈!

JOSEPH: Are you laughing at me?

乔瑟夫: 你在笑我吗?

STEVE: I’m sorry. I just can’t imagine you lifting weights.

史堤夫: 我非常抱歉,我只不过没办法想象你举重。

JOSEPH: Maybe not. But I want to start. I need to get in shape.I feel these past couple months that my energy is low.

乔瑟夫: 可能没,但我想要开始。我需要维持住身材。我感到这过去的几个月我的体能差了很多。

STEVE: It’s true. If a person doesn’t exercise, they get sluggish.That’s why I keep running. Even in the winter.

史堤夫: 是真的。假如一个人不运动,他们会变得非常懒。那就是为何我坚持跑步,甚至在冬季也是如此。

JOSEPH: So I need to do something too.

乔瑟夫: 所以我也需要做点什么。

STEVE: But lifting weights isn’t the best thing.You should do some kind of aerobic exercise.

史堤夫: 但举重并非最好的。你可以做一些健身操。

JOSEPH: I know. But I want to start today with a little weight lifting.Then I’m gooing to buy a new swimming suit and goggles,and every other day I’m going to go swim laps in the pool. How does that sound?

乔瑟夫: 我知晓。但我今天想开始做一点举重。然后我要去买一件新的泳衣及一副蛙镜每隔一天我就可以在泳池游来游去了。听起来很好吧?

STEVE: It sounds like a good plan to me. I’m still… I mean…

史堤夫: 听起来真是一个非常不错的计划。我还是……我的意思是……

JOSEPH: What?

乔瑟夫: 如何了啊?

STEVE: I’m still just surprised you really want to do it.It doesn’t seem to go with your character.

史堤夫: 我还是非常惊讶你真的要如此做。这真的跟你的个性不合。

JOSEPH: Well, if that’s true, then maybe I need to change my character, don’t I?I don’t want to become a fat slob.

乔瑟夫: 嗯,假如那是真的,可能我是要改变一下我的个性,对吗?我可不想变成一个痴肥。

声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:375750496@qq.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。

今日推荐

少年儿童的英语小笑话阅读

笑话是一种用来逗笑取乐的文体。笑话,不仅能让同学们在日常生活和学习中不时地会心一笑,还能从中学习到不少的英语知识,小编今天就给大家带来了英语的笑话,供您查阅英语笑话一It happened that a Dog had got a piec